Tuesday, September 4, 2012

A daily deal site for Gluten Free AND a great spice deal

50% Off NEW Certified Gluten-Free and Organic 12-Pack Spice and Seasoning Sets!

The last time I saw this spice deal, I passed. It just wasn't in the budget for the week.
And I've regretted it ever since.

$25 for a 12 spice set with free shipping. (normally $42 plus $8 for shipping)

I've been trying really hard to convert all of my herbs and spices to organic and it's a very slow, very expensive process. Purchasing the American Spice set gives me most of the staples for only $2.18 a piece.

I snagged it this time.

View the Deal HERE

This deal is featured on a daily deal site specifically for people on a Gluten Free Diet.
I think that is so cool.
You can save money no matter what you eat!


No comments:

Post a Comment