Friday, September 14, 2012

Saving Money through Ebates


Ebates is an online website that gives you discounts or cash back for other online purchases.

For example, when I bought my freezer through Sears.com, I received 7% back from Ebates.
I got the check automatically in the mail-- there were no extra forms to fill out or receipts to turn in.

Whenever you make an online purchase--- go to Ebates first. See if the store you are shopping at has any special promotions through Ebates--- and then the most important part-- use the Ebates link to send you to the website. Once you use their link to get to the website, they will automatically apply the promotion.

I've made over $100 using them so far this year. It's really added up.

Sign up for Ebates HERE  -- it's my personal referral link, so it will help me out too!

If you have a referral link, please leave it in the comments so others can use yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment