Friday, March 15, 2013

Organic Palm Shortening on SALE

Image of Organic Palm Shortening - 1 gallon. Buy in bulk and save on Organic Palm Oil from Tropical Traditions.
I've been trying hard to minimize the amount of processed foods in my house and that means I need to make things from scratch. The candy and chocolate recipes I've been eye-balling all seem to require PALM SHORTENING.  So for the past month or so I've been watching prices and my dear friend sent me a HOT deal today.

1 gallon of Organic Palm Shortening for $23.59
That is 7 lbs!

And if you use code: 183313 you get FREE SHIPPING.
And for 7 lbs you need free shipping. 

The deal is only good through March 17, 2013.

I ordered 2 gallons so I can start my kitchen experiments.
Recipe and Photo: ThePaleoMom.com

If you need to stock up on Palm Oil check out the link below.


No comments:

Post a Comment