Thursday, March 28, 2013

Popcorn, Indiana Coupon and Smucker's Jelly

If I remember correctly, Popcorn, Indiana is a pretty clean product.
If someone knows differently, please add your 2 cents and educate us.
It's been a long time since I have purchased them, but I do remember being in love with the Chip Ins.

Smucker's has some organic products, so they aren't part of your boycott list, there is a nice $0.75 off coupon. Wait for a sale and use your coupon then for maximum savings.

Typically you can print 2 coupons for each at coupons.com
If it's a product I use and like, I will always print the 2nd coupon and buy in bulk.
If the deal is hot, I get the most out of it.

$0.55 off any Bag of POPCORN, INDIANA Products
$0.75 off Smucker's Jam, Jelly, or Preserves

No comments:

Post a Comment