I am not completely green- but as the opportunities arise I have been trying to convert over to the healthier alternatives.
I was just reading in a magazine about Benjamin Moore's Natura Paint.
From their website:
Natura Waterborne Interior Paint continues Benjamin Moore's commitment to providing the most environmentally friendly paint. Natura Paint emits lower total VOCs than other national zero-VOC products on the market, all without compromise to performance or color selection. Natura is truly "Green Without Compromise®."
- Virtually odorless
- Zero VOC's
- Quick return to service
- 100% Acrylic
- Provides a durable, washable film
- Unlimited color selection
- Lower Total Emissions
- One hour recoat for quick return to service
- Carries the Green Promise designation
- Self-priming on most surface
AND of COURSE-- I have a coupon for you