Monday, August 20, 2012

Have a painting project in the works? Benjamin Moore No VOC Paint

I have a little shelf I want to paint and I've been trying to find some no VOC paint.
I am not completely green- but as the opportunities arise I have been trying to convert over to the healthier alternatives.

I was just reading in a magazine about Benjamin Moore's Natura Paint.

From their website:
Natura Waterborne Interior Paint continues Benjamin Moore's commitment to providing the most environmentally friendly paint. Natura Paint emits lower total VOCs than other national zero-VOC products on the market, all without compromise to performance or color selection. Natura is truly "Green Without Compromise®."

  • Virtually odorless
  • Zero VOC's
  • Quick return to service
  • 100% Acrylic
  • Provides a durable, washable film
  • Spatter-resistant
  • Unlimited color selection
  • Lower Total Emissions
  • One hour recoat for quick return to service
  • Carries the Green Promise designation
  • Self-priming on most surface




AND of COURSE-- I have a coupon for you



$5.00 off ONE gallon of Benjamin Moore paint/stain

No comments:

Post a Comment