Thursday, January 10, 2013

Great price on a chest freezer from Lowes.com

Not sure how many they have in stock, so you may need to decide quick on this one.

Lowes.com is offering up a Frigidaire 12.9 cu ft chest freezer for $266.40 SHIPPED.
Use code 470011506922654 to get 10% off
Normally $479.00 plus shipping.

A full sized upright freezer is usually 18-22 cu ft- to give a size comparison.
I think mine is 21.9 or something weird like that.

I just bought my freezer this summer and I am so excited to have the extra storage space. I bought 30 lbs of organic beef when Whole Foods was having a fantastic sale. I cooked up organic chicken, shredded it, divided it into 1 cup portions and froze those too. I buy produce in season and freeze them, like strawberries and bell peppers.

It allows me to take advantage of food in their season and coupons/sales. It also means I have healthy clean food on hand and at the ready which reduces my last minute trips to the store or fast food drive thru.

All in all- I have been very happy with my investment of a garage freezer.

View the freezer HERE

Thank you Hip2Save for this deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment