Monday, February 11, 2013

Gluten Free Cake Mixes

Sometimes I consider going gluten free, but then I see the prices and I change my mind.
Perhaps someday I will get there.

This deal is for 5 boxes of cakes mixes for $25. Shipping is included.
$5 a piece?
And that is 38% off?
All you gluten free people out there, I am dying to know if this is really a good deal.
Is $5 for a cake mix a good price?

View the deal HERE

38% Off A Variety Pack of Savory Gluten-Free Baking Mixes from Wholesome Cravings!


WHAT'S INCLUDED
checkmark One 6.7 oz bag of Decadent Chocolate Protein Snack Cake Mix 
      (6 Servings)
checkmark One 5.1 oz bag of Caramel Apple Protein Snack Cake Mix  
      (7 Servings)
checkmark One 5.1 oz bag of Pumpkin Spice Protein Snack Cake Mix 
      (7 Servings)
checkmark One 5.1 oz bag of Banana Chocolate Chip Protein Snack Cake      Mix (7 Servings)
checkmark One 5.1 oz bag of Apple Ginger Protein Snack Cake Mix 
      (7 Servings)
checkmark Shipping Included!



No comments:

Post a Comment