Thursday, February 14, 2013

Whole Foods Sale: Saturday Only 25% off ALL frozen foods

Whole Foods Market

This might be a good time to go to Whole Foods.
I don't go there very often because it's a 35 minute drive each way for me, and I just can't justify that when I've got a Trader Joe's 3 blocks away.

I will, however, venture on down when a good sale is going on.
Several months ago I stocked up on organic grass fed beef.
A few months before that, I stocked up on lunch box snacks.

This sale might make for some great deals, especially if we can find coupons for frozen foods.
I will spend some time tomorrow trying to hunt down some coupons that can be used.
Off the top of my head, I am thinking Van's and Alexia.

If you know of an available coupon that would work well with this sale, please let me know.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment