Thursday, October 18, 2012

Earthbound Farms Mini Peeled Carrots

I typically buy my organic carrots at Costco.
I get a big 10 lb bag for $4.49
I have to peel and slice myself, however.

I put them in salads, steam them, roast them, eat them raw.
It's extra motivation when I know we have to get through a 10 lb bag before it goes bad.

Plus- I give the peels and ends to the guinea pigs and chickens- which supplies them with fresh organic vegetables at no extra cost to me.

Sometimes though, when I do not have a Costco trip planned, I grab a bag of baby peeled carrots.
My husband and children will take them for lunch. Or maybe I have to make up a quick veggie platter for a party or pot luck.

You can print a coupon for $0.75 of Earthbound Farms Mini Peeled Carrots HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment