Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Spicely Set : Deal available again




Get a set of 12 spices for $26 instead of $52
Half Price
I purchased the American Kitchen a few months ago.
I want you to take note that these arrive in little cardboard boxes, like in the picture above.
That has been my own complaint. You open the little baggie inside and then you have no way to reseal it.
Which means- I will probably have to go buy cute little jars and all the sudden I really didn't get half off did I?
Still- if that is something you can live with, these are high quality organic spices for a very good price.


Choose from the following:
  • Traditional Holiday
  • American Kitchen
  • International
  • Baker's Favorites
Order through Living Social HERE

Shipping is already included.
Thanks Organic Coupons and Deals

No comments:

Post a Comment