Monday, October 29, 2012

Organic Yoga Pants

Plum District is offering up a deal on Organic yoga pants.

Organic Cotton and Lycra.
The price drops even more if you buy two pairs.
Read the details before purchasing.

I really wish this was in my budget for the week.
I want these!


1 pair $25
2 pairs $39
Plus FREE shipping

Original

View the deal HERE


UPDATE: They just sent me a code for any NEW customers. Use code SIGNUP2DAY and get 20% off today's purchase.
That would make this deal $20 for 1 pair and $31.20 for 2 pairs. NEW customers only.


1 comment:

  1. Pretty helpful information on organic yoga pants. Recently, I bought alo yoga pants and heard that they are quite comfortable for yoga sessions through my friends. Have been using them since few weeks and they truly are best yoga clothes.

    ReplyDelete