Saturday, June 2, 2012

Violet + Moss Organic Clothing Sale


Kate Quinn Organics is having a blow out sale on the Violet + Moss line. The sale runs until June 8th.

Spend $100 or more and use code SAVE50 to get 50% off your order
Spend $300 or more and use code SAVE75 to get 75% off your order.
Plus shipping.

So a $300 order would only cost $75 after the code. This would be a great way to stock up on some high end organic baby items for your baby or future baby showers you get invited too. I love having a gift closet that I can go search through every time we get invited to a birthday, babyshower, or wedding. It save me a bundle of money and it's much easier on the budget when I don't have to figure out how to buy a nice gift if  I've already spent my money for the week.



banner-violet-moss2.png

Thanks to Organic Coupons and Deals for this great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment