Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Earn Swagbucks when you shop at Amazon.com


Amazon.com has teamed up with Swagbucks.
For every dollar you spend on Amazon (in certain departments), you get 3 Swagbucks.

Swagbucks is a search engine. You can make it your homepage and do your web searches.
It also has games, polls, surveys, coupons, and offers you can do each day to earn more Swagbucks.

I earn Swagbucks and turn them in for gift cards to Amazon.com and it helps to offset the cost of organic.
My favorite thing to buy is Arrowhead Mill Organic Popcorn. For $15.16 using Subscribe and Save you get 6 bags of 28 oz organic popping kernals.  That is already a good price, but then you add your $5 or $10 gift card from Swagbucks and it's a steal. I think I have about 10 bags in my storage right now- because during the Zombie Apocalypse I am going to want popcorn.

Sign up for Swagbucks HERE to start earning your free stuff.

See which departments you can shop in to earn Swagbucks through Amazon HERE

For added Swagbucks LIKE SBCodez on Facebook and they will alert you when there are Swagbucks codes to redeem.


No comments:

Post a Comment