Friday, November 16, 2012

ThredUp Deal on MamaPedia

It looks like this is only for NEW costumers-- which really chaps my hide.

But if you haven't check out ThredUp, you might want to take advantage of this offer.

$15 for a $30 voucher plus $6.95 for shipping.

ThredUp is an online Thrift Store. Buy gently used kids clothes at a fraction of the price.

I got a dress and t-shirt for my daughter through another promotion a few months ago.
They arrived clean and in great condition and the prices can be really great.
Search around for your kids' size and styles and see if they have something worth getting.

I can get really nice dresses for my daughter for around $6.00.

MamaPedia Deal for ThredUp


This cutie is size 12 and only $5.49.
If I was allowed to purchase this voucher I would buy this dress for my daughter.


No comments:

Post a Comment