Monday, March 26, 2012

Abe's Market Free Shipping Today


In celebration of getting their 40,000th Facebook LIKE, Abe's Market is offering FREE shipping today.
You can also add 3 FREE samples to your cart before checking out.

If you have some specialty items you need to buy, like gluten free or vegan, you may want to look around and compare prices.

Even with free shipping and the free samples, these prices are a bit high for my taste.
$4.50 for a bar of organic soap? I just bought Dr. Brommer's for $2.50.

I was curious about these:
soap nuts
What are they? Soap Nuts. They are the nuts off a tree that you use instead of laundry soap. Apparently they work. I wish the soap nut tree fairy would give these to me so I could try them. I am so curious. They are on sale: Learn more about them HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment