Thursday, March 22, 2012

SpreeBird Natural Make up Deal... Vegan Makeup? Who knew!

Vegan Lipstick in Sweet Wine
A deal on Vegan Make Up from The All Natural Face and SpreeBird Deals:

I really wish there was a way for me to try this stuff before spending money on it.
I think good quality make up is very important. And I get nervous about trying a brand I've never heard of.

Almond Goddess Vegan Mineral Foundation
That said, after looking around on their website, many of their goods are reasonably priced to begin with. So adding this deal to the mix means you can fill up your cart quite a bit for just $19.00.

The deal is $8 for $20 worth of stuff
or
$19 for $50 worth of stuff.
Vegan Mineral Eyeshadow - Chocolate Brown


Check out The All Natural Face and see if it's something you are interested in.


The SpreeBird Deal can be found HERE

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to buy this deal and Spreebird isn't letting me sign up and sign in...argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My link for this deal is http://www.spreebird.com/r/RBDZDC0OQ4 if anyone is interested!

    ReplyDelete