Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Groupon Deal Organic Dried Fruit

Peeled-snacks2_grid_6
Groupon has a nice organic deal today.
$15 for $35 worth of organic dried fruit.
You have to pay $7 shipping too.
So $22 for 20 individual portions of dried fruit.
That is only $0.11 per pack.
My buy price on snacks for the kids lunch boxes is $0.25 a piece, so this a great deal.

I am on the fence though just because I don't know if the kids will actually like it.

Opinions?

Here is the link to the deal. Groupon Dried Fruit Deal
Check it out and tell me what you think.

2 comments:

  1. My kids won't eat the dried fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, well my math was off and I needed to put that decimal one point over. They aren't .11 each, they are $1.10 each!! I just got hosed! boo. These are now my fancy gourmet mommy treats and not my kids lunch box treats. Although they love dried mango so I might share.

    ReplyDelete