Thursday, April 26, 2012

Green Works Deal at Target

I just got back from Target and got a sweet deal on Green Works products.

They are doing a promo right now, buy 3 qualifying Green Works products and get the 22 oz Green Works Dish Soap for free.
Cleaning wipes

Use (2) TARGET issued coupons $1 off 2 Green Works Products
Use (2) Manufacturer coupons $1 off 2 Green Works Products
For a Total of $4 off plus the free item.

Dishwashing liquid - original.

Deal Idea:
Buy 3 Green Works Cleaning wipes $2.36 each for $7.08
Get 1 Green Works Dish soap $2.29 for FREE
Minus $4.00 in coupons

Total: $3.08 for ALL FOUR ITEMS, that is $0.77 a piece!

Some stores might only let you use 1 of the Target issued coupons, each store has their own policy.
In that case, each item would be $1.02. STILL an amazing price.

I am experimenting with my own homemade cleaners, but the shelf life for homemade is a lot shorter than store bought. I like to have a few of this and that in my long term storage if I need something quick.

I bought 1 bottle of cleaning wipes and 2 window sprays. I'm having a hard time finding a recipe for homemade window cleaner that doesn't leave streaks, so this will hold me over until I've found success. My total was $3.34!!

all purpose cleaner
Thank you to The Frugal Find

No comments:

Post a Comment