Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Saving Money With Ebates


One of the ways I save money on my purchases is by using Ebates for nearly all of my online purchases.
Ebates has partnerships with many online sites. When you want to buy something you go to Ebates first and see if your site is one of their partners. It may have a code for free shipping, 10% off, or a cahs back incentive. Often it's cash back. For example, when I bought my Kitchen Aide for Christmas I bought it through Ebates at Kohls.com and received 10% cash back. That ended up being over $24.00! And I didn't have to do anything special to get it, no rebate forms, or turning in receipts. They just sent me a check in the mail. The key is to cehck Ebates first before doing any online shopping and then using their link to the website so you get credit for the purchase. It's super easy to sign up and super easy to use and it's basically free money.

 JOIN EBATES HERE and start saving money!


Want more information?
Read more about Ebates HERE before signing up

No comments:

Post a Comment