Thursday, April 12, 2012

Snikiddy Snack Coupon

I love these snacks.
I need to be able to have some options of chips, crackers, what we typically label "junk food", for the family.
I think it's important to reduce the number of prepackaged items we buy, no matter how natural or organic they claim to be. The food still must go through a process, and each process turns that food into something less and less like real food.

However- we also live in the real world.

And sometimes you have to munch.

I need things on hand that I can give to the kids quickly, that can be packed in school lunches, that is easily portable to a picnic or the beach.

Snikiddy Snacks are one of the items the entire family enjoys and with coupons you can get them so inexpensively.

Facebook is offering a $1/1 Coupon when you fill out some basic information.

Head to Facebook and Print your Coupon


Thanks Hip2Save

No comments:

Post a Comment