Thursday, May 3, 2012

Comments on my Safeway Shopping Trip

Safeway:Ingredients for Life
I went shopping today at Safeway.
When the total came up to $123.21 I panicked a little, since I only had 5 coupons with me.
Usually I have between 10-20 coupons for a big grocery trip.
But then I scanned my Safeway Club Card and ran my coupons and the total came down to only $54.22

That is a savings of 56%!

I saved $49.68 by shopping the Sales Ad and buying items on sale.
I saved $13.03 with my paper coupons.
I saved $6.28 by logging into my Safeway Just 4 U program and adding ecoupons to my club card.

It all adds up to money in my pocket!

I was able to reach these savings and still buy healthy food. I bought pure. I bought natural. I bought organic.
It takes a little more work-- but it doesn't have to take more money.

Sign Up for Safeway's Just 4 U Program and get a dozen eggs FREE






No comments:

Post a Comment