Tuesday, May 8, 2012

High Value Filippo Berio Olive Oil Coupon $1.50 off


Coupons.com has a high value coupon for Filippo Berio Olive Oil. Usually they issue a $1 off coupon and the typical sale price is $3.99. So I never pay more than $2.99 for this. However- with this coupon I am going to be on the look out to pay no more than $2.49.

It's not organic, but it is pure and it is good olive oil.
I can't quite afford to keep my kitchen stocked with organic oils all the time, so I do buy this oil to supplement my inventory.

Print your coupon HERE

If you can't find it on the list, switch your zip code to 99027.
And remember-- if you print through Swagbucks instead you will get 10 swagbucks for it and earn free amazon.com gift cards. They are doing a special promotion this month that coupons you clip and redeem in the month of May are double bucks-- so 20 swagbucks a piece. Sweet.

Sign up for Swagbucks HERE


No comments:

Post a Comment