Thursday, May 24, 2012

Get ready for summer with $3 off Amerigas Purchase or Refill

I know it's not a green coupon, but I got excited about it. And then I thought, if I am excited about it, maybe you would be too!

I love when you find a coupon like this because it just proves that you can find a coupon for anything.


$3.00 off AmeriGas Cylinder Exchange or Purchase

Perfect for a long summer of BBQ's.

And let's brain storm for a minute:
Cooking outside means your house doesn't get as hot, so you can run the AC less- so you are saving money and energy.

It's also a perfect venue for trying out some new grilled veggie recipes. If you can make vegetables taste good-- people will eat them. It's as simple as that. And we all need to eat more veggies.

Thus- I have justified listing a non-green coupon. Tada!

No comments:

Post a Comment