Monday, May 21, 2012

I got my personalized bag today!


My kids make me so happy. And now I can take them shopping with me without the whining or tantrums. *grin*

This is part of a promo for Ink Garden. Normally $8.99, plus $4.99 for shipping, you can get this back for FREE and just pay shipping. 

Use your company logo for a bit of advertising.
Use a picture of your kids to send to Grandma for her birthday.
Make a cute book bag for the library.
Snag this deal below by clicking on the banner:





Reusable bags save our resources and promote a greener lifestyle.  In addition, when you purchase this deal I get credit and that money will be used to move us over to a REAL website. Then we can pay someone to improve the site and then we can start stashing money away to do really cool give aways and freebies for you. It's a win-win baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment