Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Using Swagbucks.com to Reduce your Costs and Buy Organic

swagbucks.com

From their website: Join Swagbucks.com and earn 1,000s of free prizes, for doing the things you do every day. Offer Description: Swagbucks.com is an online portal dedicated to helping you earn digital dollars called “Swag Bucks”, which can be redeemed for exclusive Swagbucks.com merchandise. Things like PayPal and Amazon gift cards, toys, clothes, collectibles, games, electronics and more… Swagbucks.com is a 100% free, no strings attached, free prizes, no shipping charges, no membership fee’s. Swagbucks.com has already rewarded over a million users with Amazon.com gift cards, and all kinds of quality products, to members across the United states, Canada and UK.




This is how I use Swagbucks:
I take the daily poll and get 1 point.
I print coupons and get 10 points per coupon used.
On occasion I take the surveys when I have some free time.
I use their search engine to look up information and get points for my searches.
I also LIKE SBCodez on Facebook and they alert me to special codes I can copy and paste to earn more points.


THEN I redeem these points (Swagbucks) for amazon.com gift cards. THEN I use those gift cards towards organic food purchases. It means I am getting high quality organics for even LESS than conventional. 


It's a free service and I have redeemed over $50 in gift cards so far-- so I can testify to it's legitimacy. 
Interested?


Sign up for Swagbucks HERE



No comments:

Post a Comment