Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Mother's Day Idea: Repurpose a Glass Jar.

Homemade gifts can be really special and meaningful to both the creator and the recipient.
Mason jars, left over pasta sauce jars, baby food jars, all are excellent blank canvases for gift giving.
The internet is full of ideas. I've just posted links to a few here.

I know for me personally, I like a gift that has both meaning and function. So a craft that performs a duty is ideal. Do you have a glass jar craft you'd like to share? Let us know in the comments section below!

Terrariums
Mini Terrariums

Crafting a Green World has a List of 10 Crafts for Jars. My favorite?
The terrariums. See the See the List HERE

Entirely Smitten has a list of Glass Jar Crafts, like filling it with love notes or favorite memories/ milestones.
See her list HERE
My favorite? The little sprigs poking out of the ribbon.  Milestone jar

Saved By Love Creations has an amazing list of 50 Mason Jar Crafts
A few of her ideas:
Sewiing Kits

Decoupage Votives

Twine Wrapped Mason Jar
Twine or yarn wrapped vases

Silhouette Mason Jars

1 comment:

  1. These are such fun ideas! Now...do I have time to do these? Hmmmm.

    ReplyDelete