Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A fantastic deal on Living Social Today


I love shopping at CVS. When done correctly, I typically get 70-80% retail value. And that is seriously typical.
If you waltz in off the streets and try to grab something off the shelve, you will think I am crazy and don't know what I am talking about. However- when you go in prepared, CVS card, coupons, and Extra Bucks in hand, you can score some AMAZING savings.

Today on LivingSocial.com you can get a $20 CVS voucher for only $10. Automatically a 50% savings. Combine that with a sale on organic shampoo or makeup, add your coupons, and you can get ORGANIC for pennies to the dollar.

This is one I wouldn't pass up.

GRAB this deal HERE.

This is my personal link, so I may get credits if you purchase through this link.

**THIS DEAL IS SOLD OUT. **

No comments:

Post a Comment