Friday, January 6, 2012

Grocery Outlet has Organic Yogurt on Sale

I went to the Grocery Outlet today to take advantage of an amazing sale on cheese -- of course-- they were out. I was going to call the trip a failure until I saw they had Stonyfield Farms Organic yogurt and Brown Cow All Natural Yogurt on sale 2 for $1. They had quite a few flavors as well.

I am always surprised by the organic food I find at The Grocery Outlet. There are some real gems.

And just a note- they do not accept coupons, so the deal needs to be great as is.

I picked up milk and pasta while I was there as well. If you haven't been inside before, I would suggest taking a trip to check out their selection and prices. I go about once a month and typically save 60% off the regular prices of Safeway and Nob Hill.

**Update** Now that I've tasted both, I have to say that Stonyfield has my vote. The texture is so creamy and smooth. It might even rival Chobani.

No comments:

Post a Comment