Monday, January 30, 2012

Natural Peanut Butter with Honey on Sale on Amazon.com



You can get a great deal on Skippy All Natural Peanut Butter with Honey today on Amazon.com
A six pack is only $13.13 when you use the $1 off coupon (make sure you click on it) and check out with Subscribe and Save. This makes the jars only $2.19 a piece.

Skippy All Natural Peanut Butter has no preservatives, no artificial colors or flavors.
The ingredients are: Roasted peanuts, palm oil, peanut oil, salt, sugar, and honey.

I consider this one of my transition items. It's not quite organic, but it's a step in the right direction. We are getting used to being label conscious, looking for healthier alternatives, and being mindful of our budgets.
If you don't want the honey, the other varieties are also on sale, but the deal isn't quite as good.

Thank you to HIP2SAVE.com

2 comments:

  1. On a side note-- I also used a $5 gift card I earned using swagbucks. Earning points at Swagbucks.com is easy and painless. I always turn my points in for $5 Amazon.com gift cards. Just another way to make organic affordable. So for this deal I only paid $8.13 for 6 jars of all natural peanut butter, or $1.35 each! Bam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always use the Skippy Natural, it's not a hard transition. Never tried it with honey.

    ReplyDelete