Friday, January 20, 2012

Whole Foods Deals of the Week 1/20/12

Whole Foods issues store coupons that can be combined with Manufacturer's coupons. This really makes buying specialty products like organic and gluten free affordable. They also offer a much larger selection of organic produce so you will see items there that are not in your typical grocery stores.

I'm a pretty new shopper to Whole Foods. I went there a few weeks ago, coupons in hand, and spent a good amount of time wandering around like a lost puppy. Some of my coupons were for items I'd never heard of before. I don't know how much time I spent looking for a Snikiddy. And I didn't want to ask and give myself away. I never did find it. When I checked out I had $60 worth of product in my cart and only paid $25 for it though. And it was all things I could feel good about feeding to my family.

I encourage you to go check them out if you haven't before. Pair up your coupons and bring your reusable bags.

Here is the current list of Printable Whole Foods Coupons

The Frugal Find has matched up the best deals of the week with these coupons as well as available Manufacturer's coupons.

Kashi Cereal for as little as $1.19 a box!

Stacey's Pita Chips $2.39

And their milk is only $2.50.

To see the full list of deals head on over to The Frugal Find

And thank you to The Frugal Find for letting us reference your information. You are a great resource!

3 comments:

  1. Also- print out the Sambazon Organic Superfood Juice coupon from coupons.com and take it with you to Whole Foods. Most stores of Sambazon on sale for $2 and the coupon is for $2, so FREE organic juice! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete