Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Saving in one place Pays for Another

CVS/pharmacy

Today I shopped at CVS and got $65 worth of stuff. They were on sale for about $35. I used $25 in ecbs and had a $10 CVS cash card. I paid $0. They gave me back $14.32 in another CVS cash card and ecbs. I purchased paper towels, laundry detergent, medicines, candies, feminine products, etc etc. All useful stuff. I buy them on sale so when I need them I have them and don't have to run down to the store and "pay the price." Not only am I buying items I need at a better price, but saving all this money on non-food items, means I now have more money to spend buying what I really want: Organic Fruits and Vegetables. If I've just saved $65 at CVS, it makes it alot easier to spend a little extra on organic carrots and potatoes.

This week at Safeway the regular Baby Peeled Carrots were $1. The Organic Baby Peeled Carrots were $1.50. Only $.50 more. I can afford that $0.50 because I saved so much stinking money at CVS.
I love CVS!

I am a dedicated follower to www.thefrugalfind.com She has taught me a great deal about what I know about couponing. I see no reason to reinvent the wheel so head on over to her site and learn all you can. I especially encourage you to watch her free videos. She has videos on how to coupon, how to organize your coupons, and goes through each store separately, showing you how to shop at that store. You'll learn all about ecbs at CVS.

No comments:

Post a Comment