Thursday, February 16, 2012

100 Foods Dr. Oz wants in your Shopping Cart



Often times, I get overwhelmed when I start to think about all the things I shouldn't be eating and feeding to my family. This list makes me feel hopeful. It's all about real food. And in fact, he's a little more lenient than even I am. I try to avoid canned as much as possible and like to get things in glass jars. I prefer my produce to be organic. And whole wheat isn't all it's cracked up to be, I go with whole grain. It makes me feel good to know that even though I'm not perfect I'm doing alright.


To read the full article Click HERE.


2 comments:

  1. The "great and wonderful" man behind the curtain is telling us what put in our carts??

    All serious aside, great post - great site - and I relate to your dilemma in this post, in a two-person family way: I figure if I get it right 80% of the time - little or no GMO'd dairy and meat - I'm getting it as close to right as someone like me, not a cook, is going to get!

    Again, am thrilled that you're doing this, Melinda and Christi - keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a good starting point, he was very deliberate to put things on the list that people can actually grasp on to and not be intimidated by.

    ReplyDelete