Monday, February 20, 2012

Great Day to join Vitacost.com THREE FREE JASON toothpastes!


Today is the perfect day to JOIN vitacost.com and get $10 for signing up!
You get a code for $10 off your order just for signing up.
In addition, today when you order the 3 pack bundle of JASON powershine 6 oz toothpaste it ships FREE. And it costs $10. So with your $10 off and FREE shipping, this will be absolutely FREE.

AND-- whenever you place an order with vitacost they have a FREE SAMPLES section and you can ADD 2 FREE SAMPLES to your purchase.

FREE on top of FREE on top of FREE.
I like it!!

This is for new members only or I would be all over this deal.
However, when you sign up through my referral link, I get rewards too, so if you are interested, please use my link and SIGN up HERE

What a fantastic way to add to your stock pile of organic products!

Thanks to hip2save.com

4 comments: