Friday, February 3, 2012

High Value Coupon Available for Kiss My Face

028367835141
I saw on Hip 2 Save this morning a coupon available for Kiss My Face.
$3 off 1 Item.
This is a high value coupon. Remember my JASON deal from the other day?
I am sure we will be able to do the same thing here and score a product at least 75% off.
Print your coupon now and if you see Kiss My Face on sale, let me know. I will do the same.

And remember- don't use that coupon until it's an awesome deal.
To get the coupon:

Like them on Facebook and Print Your Coupon HERE

Curious about their products? Here is a list of their ingredients:

Kiss My Face List of Ingredients

While I was poking around their website, I noticed the SALE section. The Lip Gloss and Shower Gel look like the best deals. Don't forget to google first to see if there are any codes available for free shipping or % off codes.

Items on SALE
Product Name

No comments:

Post a Comment