Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Organic at Costco

Here are some organic finds from Costco this past week. I am not declaring that these are the best deals you can find out there but they seemed worth it to me!

Organic Sun-Maid raisins $7.49 for 4 pounds
Lundberg organic short grain brown rice (non-GMO, yippee!) $11.99 for 12 pounds!
Late July* organic sea salt multigrain (gluten free) chips $5.79 for 24 oz.bag
Blue Agave organic nectar $9.69 for 2-36 oz. bottles
Garofalo organic whole wheat spaghetti, $9.49 for 8 pounds
Bob's Red Mill organic steel cut oats $4.79 for 4 1/2 pounds (crazy good price in my book!)

In particular I love the rice, pasta and oats because they are perfect for getting started on my short-term food storage!

*I love Late July products but they are hard to find in our area. When I left a comment telling them how much I loved them they sent me a lot of coupons (in a hand-addressed envelope), unfortunately I didn't have anywhere to use them before they expired! 


No comments:

Post a Comment