Friday, February 24, 2012

$4 OFF MILK!!!!

WOW! This is awesome.
You can go to Facebook to print a coupon for free milk up to $4.00 with the purchase of 3 breakfast items.

If you don't get one today, try again. They will be giving out 10,000 a day until March 3rd.

This will definitely take the sting out of my gallon of $6 Organic Milk!!!!

I am going to wait to use it for a week that have Barbara's Cereal, or organic breakfast granola, etc etc on sale.

If I wait until the breakfast items go on sale, use coupons for the breakfast items, and use my milk coupon, I can score a week's worth of breakfast for pennies on the dollar!

Hurray for coupons!



GRAB YOUR COUPON HERE


Thank you to thefrugalfind!

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever buy the organic milk at Costco? You have to get two gallons at once, which sometimes doesn't work when our fridge is full, but the price is pretty good when you don't have an amazing coupon like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes us 2 weeks to go through a gallon, so the only way it would work is if I split the cost with someone and we each took a gallon.......

    ReplyDelete