Thursday, February 23, 2012

My 3 Favorite Coupon Blogs

There are literally thousands of coupon blogs out there, but I find myself going back to the same 3 each day. I find them to be the easiest to understand and follow. They are very active and update many times throughout the day. If you want to start out small, I would suggest getting on their email lists. They email the best deals for the day every day and will send special alerts if something HOT comes along. If you want to go gung-ho, follow them on facebook. My wall is on fire all day long with the best deals out there.

The first is

www.thefrugalfind.com


She is trying harder to list more organic, gluten-free, and chemical free deals and I really appreciate the effort. I also find her store match ups to be the easiest to read and understand. In addition, she isn't afraid to talk about God or her Faith. And I find that so courageous and refreshing. Her motto is SAVE MORE GIVE MORE LIVE MORE. Her hope is that if you save a bunch of money and can score alot of freebies, you will pass on those blessings and help the lives of others around you. It's a great message. And when you have a stockpile of freebies in your storage it does make it very easy to put together necessities for a neighbor in need or a box to ship out to a Natural Disaster Zone.

Number Two is

www.couponingtodisney.com

Couponing to Disney

She has an interesting approach to couponing that I think can help a lot of people. She sets a weekly budget, of let's say $100 a week. Then she clips her coupons and shops the deals. She does her very best to stay under $100. Whatever is left over goes directly into her Disney Vacation Fund. So if she only spends $83 one week, $17 goes into her savings. You can use this technique to save for a vacation, car, or any big purchase, but also to pay down a credit card or mortgage too.  In addition-- she posts all deals related to Disney. Who wouldn't like that???

And lastly is

www.hip2save.com

hip2save

When she posts her drugstore match ups she can show you different ways of making the same purchases to reduce your out of pocket (oop) expense. It's really clever for those who needs to spend the absolute least amount of money each week. She seems to have some deals that I don't find on the other blogs too. Very thorough.

I am currently on the market for some coupon blogs that cater specifically to Organic and Special Diets. Someday, I hope WE are the blog everyone is recommending.

No comments:

Post a Comment